Tom Cruise speaks the truth when he says he doesn't read the articles about him. Through how many movie premieres has he had to put up with headlines like these?
Cruise Control: 'M:i:III'
Wall Street Journal, NY - 9 hours ago
The opening scene of "Mission: Impossible III" can hardly be...
Irish Times, Ireland - 12 hours ago
Hot TV writer he may be, thanks to Alias, Felicity and, especially, Lost, but...
Cruise embarks on another absurd "Mission"
Reuters - May 2, 2006
By Sheri Linden. LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "There's a point where bold becomes...
Tom's Cruising in 'M:I3'
ABC News - 1 hour ago
By JOEL SIEGEL. May 5, 2006 — For the record, the first two "Missions: Impossible" have...
I won't Cruise into the life of a Scientologist
Daily Mail - UK, UK - May 4, 2006
Actress Keri Russell has jumped off buildings with Tom Cruise but...
NEWS.com.au, Australia - Apr 24, 2006
... Suri is the first biological child for Tom and Katie, known ...
CRUISE OUT OF CONTROL?
Mirror.co.uk, UK - 6 hours ago
... In a promotional interview for War Of The Worlds, Cruise said...
Cruise controls at the box office
Contra Costa Times, CA - Apr 30, 2006
... "But certainly some people who are turned off by Tom Cruise will skip this movie...
Imagine how bad it would've been if he starred in Speed 2: Cruise Control.
Hurty Elbow's Tom Cruise Headlines:
- Cruising with All The Right Moves.
- Stormy Cruise Ahead for Rain Man Wrangler
- A Far and Away Cruise
- Risky Business Star Cruises to the Top
- Top Gun Star Cruising on Auto-Pilot
- A leap of faith. Cruising with Eyes Wide Shut.
- Cruise takes Carribean Cruise
- TomCrash! Jammed cruise control to blame
- Tom Cruise opens cruise line. Full steam ahead!
- Cruise embarks to Fuji on foot for an apple
- Tom wins Boston Marathon, 17 MPH Cruise to finish
- Tom's Booze Cruise Fiasco. Kate and Suri Speechless!
- Tom Aboard Rosie Family Cruise 2
No Joke. An actual bloated headline from 1492.
Cruisetopher Columbus discovers America. Cruises into round world with a smile and arms triumphantly raised.
Over 20 years of lame puns. You'd go crazy too.